DODO BEBE Nest Safety Instructions
WARNING - Failure to follow these instructions can lead to serious injury or death
Some general guidelines to consider as you use the DODO BEBE Nest product
- Do NOT use for unsupervised sleep.
- Do NOT use in a bassinet, crib or playpen. Place this product instead on a flat, sturdy and stable surface.
- Do NOT use to carry your baby. Remove your baby from the baby nest if you have to change locations.
- Baby BACK to sleep. Ensure your baby is on her back when sleeping.
- Preferably use WITHOUT pillow for sleep from 0-4 Months at a minimum.
- NEVER place blankets, stuffed animals in the sleeper with your baby.
- Follow the SIDS safe sleeping guidelines, you can download the latest ‘safe sleeping’ brochure.
Curious about additional safe baby sleep practices and co-sleeping in general?
Here are a few resources